Saturday, April 22, 2006

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! MAY 6 2006

Okay, I made a mistake. Free Comic Book Day is May 6th, not the 7th. Sheesh! Anyway, here is the poster for the event. It is actually hanging in the window at TNT Comics for all to see! Will I get a draw? Will I get to draw? Come on by and see!!! The website for directions is
www.tntcomicbooks.com
Terry would love to have you drop by! Heck, I'd love to see you! All four of you who read this!!!
Anyway, I did some original Marvel Zombie stuff that I'll post in a minute, but they will be available for purchase, so if you like, come by and buy!
Not much else; I couldn't sleep the other night, as Sketch #3 was writing itself in my head, and I had to put it to paper. Not to brag, but it will be the coolest thing I've ever done, so get ready! If Jason ever lets me get back to working on my stuff, Sketch #2 will be out in about 6 weeks.
On top of Colony #3, Kreetor #0, Kreetor #2, Kreetor #3,... (Kreetor (TM) (C) Jason DeGroot Reperecussion Comics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Halliburton).
Also, remind me to tell you all about my new idea, The Stereo Typicals!
(maybe not)
Later
M

No comments: