Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Cover (duh!)

It has come to my attention that I have never displayed the cover to Sketch #1. Here it is!
BTW, I just received the preview copies from SIPS in the mail, and this is one fine looking book! The quality print job done by Jeff at South Island Printing is excellent. If you want to check them out, go ot
www.islandprintservices.com
and give them a view. The only drawback is that the lovely US Government has raised/doubled shipping into the US, so the cost on the book went up dramatically.
The high cost of doing indie comics, I guess...
Regardless, things are going well. It's a beautiful sunny Easter Sunday, and I am doing a bunch of Marvel Zombie drawings for my upcoming signing at TNT Comics here in Lewisville on Free Comic Book Day, May 7th. How cool is that?
Terry's site is
www.tntcomicbooks.com

I will post some of the Zombie stuff later this week. Should be cool; I'm not doing stuff from the series, jsut taking other images and 'zombifying' them. Turning out pretty cool, too.
Hope everyone has a great Easter, and my best to you and yours!

No comments: