Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hembeck visits The Colony!

I'm back! Safe! I was kidnapped and held hostage for two weeks by those damned people who sign my paychecks! But I escaped, and made it back to Deadly World homebase!
Here is something I thought (1) was the coolest, and (2) I'd never see; someone of comic noteriety drawing my characters (beyond Albone of Sawdust, that is). Fred Hembeck, comic legend (shame on YOU if you don't know who he is), did a redux on Uncanny X Men #1, and with it he sent this sketch (shameless plug); Hembeck with noneother than Ganz from The Colony!!!! Bad Ass!
Hope you can see the image; if not, I'll try to darken it, and repost.
Kreetor #0 inks are kicking my butt. I think I'll limit my inking skills to covers and posters. I can't get anything else done, and it's killing me. Lesson learned...
Sketch #2 is coming along better than I thought. Write what you know and it writes itself. I'll share pages by weekend's end (did that sound right?)
Sketch #1 is going to get more reviews, I am finding. I, in turn, am also going to start reviewing FOR (Friends of Repercussion), to bring more life into this blog. Hopefully my bosses will see this, and realize that they need to give me my space (http://blog.myspace.com/deadlyworldproductions) Damn I feel punny this morning. Must be the Lunesta!
I'm out, talk at you all (yeah) later
M



No comments: