Sunday, February 26, 2006

IS IT SUNDAY ALREADY?

Man, has THIS WEEK flown by! I can't believe it's Sunday already. Well, here's a sneak peek at The Colony #3; I think Janus is coming along fine, now. His look is more defined, and boy, doesn't he just look evil? The Photoshop is getting easier, except it SUCKS on a PC. I gotta start using my MAC mini more on the art stuff. Does anyone know of a good driver download for a Mustek A3 USB scanner for MAC?
Yeah, I didn't think so.
STAPLE is just around the corner, so if anyone actually reads this, I'll be in Austin next Saturday peddlin' my wares and selling some books and doing some sketches and drinking alcoholic beverages.
Artists for Drunk Drawing are ADD, but-hey, look at that shiny pin...wha-where was I???
If anyone ever reads this, feel free to drop me a line sometime. Blogging is a lonely place...
Have a great week!!!!
M

No comments: